The TX-102 is a compact, four-channel, medium range, rolling code garage door remote. It operates on 433MHz frequency and is fully compatible with the LMPAutomation RXU01 and RXU02 Remotes Receivers.
This is the Rolling Code version of LMPAutomation. With it you can have implemented the Standard Rolling Code security measures on all LMPAutomation Receivers, including RXU01 and RXU02. The reception of one of this remotes on LMPAutomation receivers can be distinguished by the red "Prog LED" blink on reception.
- Antenna Type: Internal
- Modulation Type: Reliable ASK technology
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 10mA
- RF Output Power (ERP) @433MHz: 3-10mW
- Transmitting Distance: 50-150m (150-500 ft.)*
- Frequency: 433MHz (SAW filter stabilized)
- Channel / Button Number: 4
- Battery: 12V 27A Alkaline
- Dimension: 52mm x 40mm x 14mm
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 72°C (-4° to 161.6°F)
- Enclosure Rating: IP40
- Enclosure Material: Plastic and metallic
- Other: Sleek new case with flashing LED transmission indicator, handsome key chain ring provided
- Manufacturing: High-quality SMT manufactured
- Certificate: CE, R&TTE, FCC compatible**
* Transmitting Distance: Transmitting distance is measured LOS (line of sight) with little radio interference, actual distance may vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment. For 150m+ distance with this transmitter, an external antenna may be needed on the receiver.
** Certificate: Our products are certificate compliant, for more information on either CE or FCC ID, please contact us.